Welcome to the NHES Yearbook Page! Here you can contact the NHES Yearbook Adviser to submit student photos from extra-curricular activities and other school functions for possible use in the 2017-2018 Yearbook. Last year's book contained a unique feature where video clips of events could be viewed with your Smartphone. We are excited to offer this feature again this year and would love for you to submit video of sports, band concerts, class programs, or any other special events. Please keep in mind that the clips should be under one minute long for easy processing. Space is limited and while we appreciate each submittal, it does not guarantee that your photos or videos will be used in this year's book.
You may also access our Yearbook and Yearbook Ad sales center from the buttons below.
Should you have questions regarding the Yearbook or if you would like to submit pictures/videos, please contact Amy Conville at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Online Yearbook Purchases With A Credit Card :
- If you would like to use a credit card to purchase your yearbook, log on to our secure site www.yearbookordercenter.com or click the RED button below.
- Once there enter 15033 and verify that it says New Hope Elementary School.
- Choose “Buy a Yearbook, Yearbook Packages.” Enter the quantity you wish to purchase.
- Click “Buy these Items.”
- Choose “Click here to enter your student’s name.” *NOTE: if you’re buying more than one, you’ll have to enter EACH CHILD’S NAME that is to receive a yearbook.
- Enter your child’s first name, last name, and grade then click “Add Student Name.”
- Click OK. Verify that all the info. on the screen is correct.
- Click “Next.” You’ll proceed to checkout and enter your payment information.
Names can be printed on yearbooks that are ordered online only. There is a $5.00 extra fee.
Please carefully review what you enter. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS.
To Purchase a Yearbook Ad:
BUYING A YEARBOOK AD IS A GREAT WAY TO SHOW YOUR FAVORITE STUDENT HOW PROUD YOU ARE OF ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR.
(Please note that students will NOT see the ad until May 2018 in the yearbook.)
Half Page Ad: $30 (Maximum of 4 photos)
Quarter Page Ad: $15 (Maximum of 1 photo)
*PLEASE RESPECT THE MAXIMUM PHOTO LIMIT. NHES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST YOU EDIT YOUR AD OR HAVE IT REMOVED SHOULD THE PHOTO LIMIT BE EXCEEDED. SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. AFTER THE DEADLINE OF 12-30-17,
PAGES WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. *
- Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com and enter order# 15033. Verify that it says New Hope Elementary School. Click continue.
- Select: Buy a YEARBOOK AD. *Note* you might wish to watch the tutorial under “See how online ads work” and review the “Online Ad Creation Guide.”
- Select either Half Page or Quarter Page
- A pop up box will appear. Select either “Click here to enter student’s name” or “Add business name”. For students be sure to enter first and last name and grade. WHAT YOU ENTER IS WHAT WILL BE IN THE YEARBOOK. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW EVERYTHING YOU ENTER - NAMES, SPELLING, PUNCTUATION ETC. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS. Hit “Add student name”
- Click OK
- Next you’ll see two boxes: one has student/business name the other has the size page you’ve selected and a green box that says “Ad Type Selection”. Click that box. Choose the option “I want to use online Ad creation.”
- Select next and create an account
- Choose your template (the layout of how you want the pictures on the ad). Remember we’ve selected to use only the half page or quarter page option. Half page ads have a maximum of 4 photos and quarter pages have a maximum of 1 photo.
- Follow the prompts to design your ad, add it to your cart and purchase it. Your ad is not complete until you add it to your cart and complete the checkout process!
For tech support while using the online ad center, contact Herff Jones Technical support at 877-362-7750.
TO PRINT A HARD COPY FORM PLEASE LOOK TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE.
By clicking the links above you will be redirected to pages outside of the New Hope Elementary School website. We are not responsible for the content on these pages.